WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?! :-/

OK...I've not been a part of #TEAMNATURAL a full 5 hours yet and I have been asked by multiple people (all men) what is wrong with me? Am I going through a mid-life crisis? Why did I go natural? SERIOUSLY?!?!?




Why must something be wrong because you make a personal change? I am glad I don't wear my feelings on my sleeve because if I did my feelings might be truly hurt but in the words of Jay-Z - "all of y'all can suck my b*lls through my draws"!! LMBO

Naw but on a serious note, folk there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with me. I am just about to truly find myself since I am about to have an EMPTY NEST as of 6 a.m. Monday morning!! I am going to return to school and now open myself up to dating again after almost 3 whole years!

I am SO ready to embark on this "new" life I am going to have but there is ONE thing I have failed to mention and I don't want ANYONE to think I can do any of this without HIM...my HEAVENLY FATHER, the ALMIGHTY GOD that looks down low and keeps me safe, sane and in HIS arms!

Time to find a church home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM