SOME KINDA WAY... *MISSION IMPOSSIBLE*

On this MISSION IMPOSSIBLE journey I have found myself feeling SOME KINDA WAY here lately. I am so apprehensve about the things I have set before me but not fully understanding why.

Could it be:

1) It's been 5 years since beginning my BS in Communications yet I've decided to finally return
2) My hair is longer now than it's been in years yet I've decided to cut it ALL off and go natural
3) I've been single for almost 3 years yet I've decided to re-enter the dating game

Are these the things about my MISSION IMPOSSIBLE that have me feeling SOME KINDA WAY or is it procrastination? Has it all been brought on due to the "empty nest" that I am about to have? Why am I holding myself back? What is it I fear? What do I need to do to change this thought process I seem to be fixed in? I am so vexxed at the way I am feeling.

Seeking my FATHER in all this, I need HIS guidance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM