RACISM OR JUST RETARDED?!?! (GEARS STRAIGHT GRINDED)

OK...so today I was downtown at the bus terminal awaiting my 2nd bus home (yes I take 4 buses...2 to work, 2 back home) ANYWHO JTA decides today will be spray washing day for 2 of the lanes, 1 of which my bus pulls in. So we all have to move 2 lanes back to await our bus thus causing lots of congestion in the few seats/area where we all had to stand, well in my case sit.

There is a young African American mom with 2 little boys, 1 infant and 1 toddler. The toddler was running around playing, doing what little children do since there were no seats open for him to sit and his mothers lap was already taken.

A bus comes and as folk get up to board quite a few seats become available to include 1 on each side of me and 1 beside the young mother. Her toddler son moves to sit next to his mother when a large Caucasian woman with a small infant child in a stroller bum rushes the seat and almost knocks the toddler over. He, being unaware of the hatred in this woman's face, pays her no mind and still attempts to get in front of the stroller and sit next to his mother. The large woman gives the young mother the "STANKEST" (for lack of better words) look and stands there like move your freakin kid lady!! KEEP IN MIND there are 2 empty seats by me, 1 on each side of me and instead of you coming to the plenty empty you mean mug this young mother and makes her move her child!!
*WOO SAH*

SOOOOOOO the toddler comes and sits in the chair beside me as directed by his mother. The large woman continues to mug and talk under her breath about said situation. Her "baby daddy" then comes over to talk and is smoking a cigarette (KEEP IN MIND there are designated smoking areas downtown) and one of the JTA supervisors directs him to the smoking area. As he walks away and the young mother and I both thank the supervisor the large woman decided to CHALLENGE the supervisor!!

She asks him why must her baby daddy move to smoke when just the other day she asked to have someone smoking around her removed and the supervisor told her the individual could smoke where they wanted...
?!?!? The supervisor than proceeds to ask her "ma'am, was it me?!" and she says NO in an angry voice. The supervisor responds I can't control what other supervisors do but I will go by the rules besides there are children over here and other people that do not smoke who may not want that around them. The young mother immediately says right because my son has asthma and I said I don't have asthma but I don't want smoke around me...PEER-REE-YOD!!! Oh this HEATED the large woman immensely at which time she pointed her finger at the young mother and I and yelled THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!!

*in my BEST Jada Pinkett-Smith voice from KINGDOM COME* LORD TAKE ME NAH!!!

All Christianity went out the window and I told her "YOU BOUT TO GET AN
DOWN HERE"!!! The young mother was like she ain't even worth it ma'am, you saw what she did to my son at which point I told her YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME ON THAT ONE! Let that had been Daysha or Mi'Jael

...it would have been ON AND POPPIN DOWN HERE! One of us would have been going away in the cop car...
!!!

*WOO SAH* The young mother than said we will all be getting on our buses and going our seperate ways. She was SO right and I couldn't even argue. Those words calmed me right down. She was SO patient with that entire situation to be so young. I learned something from her today but DANG was that RACISM or was the large lady JUST RETARDED!!?!??!

2 comments:

  1. I think a little of both... She was just a self absorbed b!@#h that needs to he put in her place but PRAY for her and peace will come. WE HAVE to do something about the race problems we have in this city..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took EVERYTHING out of me Kris NOT to give her some act right but the young mother, who's battle it really was, took it so GOD like that I had no choice but to back down and let it go.

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM