NEWEST MEMBER OF TEAM NATURAL *MISSION IMPOSSIBLE*

Well the first step to MISSION IMPOSSIBLE has been completed! I am now a member of #TEAMNATURAL! When I tell you I cried like a baby, tears rollin' down my face and all...I CRIED LIKE A BABY! I had a nice length of hair when I made the decision to go natural and when it finally came time to do it I almost NUTTED UP! *dies laughing*

It was a VERY emotional process. I told Daphne to turn me away from the mirror and cut until it was cute and she did JUST THAT! This is truly a different look for me especially since I've been rocking the long, medium and short blonde weaves and wigs for the past 3 months.

Well...enough talking...here I am...the newest member of #TEAMNATURAL!!


My daughter keeps telling me how AWESOME I look...I so love her! Thanks to my #1 fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM