Cee and Gee as told by WE - Part 1: The Beginning

INTRO

Relationships fail and when you can’t figure out why or how things went array you revisit these things. No not to rekindle any flames although it can happen, but simply attempting to set the record straight. This blog is the relationship tale of Cee and Gee as told by WE, me and he. His story will be in bold so it is easier to follow who is saying what without any confusion or doubt. For exactly 90 days (Jan 7-Apr 7) we attempted to build something that felt so right but ultimately failed. There is fault on both our parts but how much of it will either agree belongs to whom? I will be totally honest, I don’t know where this will go and if we will even get through the entire 90 days in this blog but you’ll have to read and stay tuned to find out.

I am a harmless flirt by nature, it's a Gemini thing.

I have always enjoyed planting flirtatious seeds and leaving them for others to nurture, this is how Gee and I started. The difference this time is I didn't allow anyone else to nurture those seeds, I took care of that myself. There was a shameless flirt exchanged, correct, so I went along not assuming anything and truly wanting nothing more than a date. Gee made a post on Facebook about wanting a movie and dinner date and I flirted with him while responding to his request. The innocent post chatter ended up in my inbox with him saying "keep flirting with me I'm ask for your number and someone gone be upset when I take you out!" My immediate response? I gave him the digits and asked him "now what"? From there, it won't on to texting with an occasional phone call or two. That, all of the texting, was one of my issues with him but that'll be discussed as the blog goes on. No, I don't like to talk on the phone because at the time that was my profession however I made attempts to step outside of my box to make things happen. There was something about Chanel that made me want to know a lil more each day so I put forth that effort.

I had recently been in the hospital and found out I have a heart condition. I had also recently ended a relationship due to poor communication on my behalf. Not really sure on others behalf, never really revisited that situation so I digress and press on with conversation at hand.

As we continued getting to know each other, on a more personal level, I found out not only that he was sick but he was a bus rider like myself. That was a no-no for me but somehow he made it pass that no-no. There had to have been something about him for me to let that slide because I have said I would never date another bus rider, we can't both be on the bus is my thought. One of us has to be mobile but he made it in. Isn't that something? I was not really a bus rider so to speak. My jeep was broken at the time so as a man with responsibilities I had to do what was necessary.

I remember the first time he caught the bus to see me, it was a cold day in January and he came all the way from Mandarin. Did I mention it was cold and he was still sick? I think for me, that sealed the deal! His legs and feet were swollen, he wasn't breathing well and had a horrible cough yet he still came out in the cold weather to see me. On that cold day in Jan it was told to me that I was not to be labeled as single no more, sitting in T.G.I. Fridays and with that, at least, I thought the journey had begun...

FIRST PICTURE AS A COUPLE!

3 comments:

  1. OK soooo waiting on the next episode LOL. This is such a good idea. I think it gets things out that otherwise would not be said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed! The next blog will be up within the week.

      Delete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM