AM I READY?!?! *MISSION IMPOSSIBLE*

Tomorrow's the big day...I am SO re-thinking this whole #TEAMNATURAL idea! I mean...I keep looking at my self with my wig cap on (LOL) and thinking this is you with no hair *SCREAMS*!! *sips Apple Smirnoff* Get it together Chanel...

I've been told "you have a little azz head, you don't need to go natural" and "why are you letting the devil use you like he's using all these other women by telling y'all to cut your hair off"...the list of things I've been told goes ON AND ON and NONE OF IT actually meant a hill of beans to me UNTIL now. The day before my appointment to actually be inducted into the #TEAMNATURAL HALL OF FAME.

7:30 p.m. tomorrow, September 16th, I'll be in Daphne's chair getting my hair chopped off down to the 3 month old new growth. Will I really go through with it? My baby girl, mini me, will be documenting it all if I do. I say "IF" but she has made it QUITE CLEAR that "IF" is not an option.

There will be pictures and video footage according to my daughter and then we have our ALL NATURAL photo shoot on Saturday at noon (provided I am natural...that will be the theme! LOL) with Kylan Alvin of Real or Nothing. *I am excited*

That's it for now...random rambling thoughts the closer #TEAMNATURAL gets!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... that's pretty kewl! I hope you continue to update your blog with your progress! Do ya' thang thizz, Sis-Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bruh bruh! This is actually very therapeutic...I think I shall continue!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm excited to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smile* Thanks Picallo! I am truly nervous about it though.

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM