TRANSITIONING *MISSION IMPOSSIBLE*


TRANSITION: a movement, development or evolution from one form to another

*sigh* I wake up and look at these corn rows in my 3 month unrelaxed hair....then I look over at the sandy blonde curly wig I have been sporting. *sigh again* I love that little wig and the long "BEYONCE" one I have at the apartment too but my own hair needs to breathe.

I want to cut my hair all off and be naturally beautiful but then I look at previous pictures of my own hair with that splash of blonde and think I AIN'T DOIN THIS!!! *sigh*

What am I going through? What makes one wait for their 40's to want to make life altering changes? *sigh* 

It all takes me to this song though, THIS particular version...I watch India change up hair/dress styles but I see her true joy and freedom in her natural state. She says "...time to become the woman I am inside..." but dang does it take me to reach my 40's to find her...the woman inside or am I simply going through something that I can't put my finger on and now I am "acting out"? Me and my random thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM