COUNT DOWN *MISSION IMPOSSIBLE*

So I am just returning from the JAGUARS/TITANS game (GO JAGUARS)! There is NOTHING like pro football, I tell ya! Upon my arrival I see my sweet face grand-daughter Daysha and my "mini-me", Deondrea who, as of 09/19/11, will no longer reside in the state of Florida...baby girl is leaving me to return home to VA (2 up 2 down y'all) and go into the USAF!! *sigh* I am EXTREMELY happy for her but each day that passes now I am saddened more and more.

BUT also with the departure of my daughter comes the count down to #TEAMNATURAL!! I want to get it done immediately after work Friday but if not it'll be early Saturday morning. I am sitting here looking at how much my hair has grown

(damn I look like I am straight out of a 2 year bid in the penitentiary - *thanks Kat* LOL)and it is making it really tough for me to keep my natural decision. *sigh* Why can't things be simple or are they? Do we make things SO much harder than they should be? I do believe so...

Just know this is 3 months worth of new growth at the root that I know if relaxed would make a BEAUTIFUL wrap but I am sticking to my guns and taking #TEAMNATURAL by storm. I've been keeping my hair out of sight, out of mind

but taking it out today for the game just reminded me what I have underneath and *sigh* it's been a battle today, I tell ya!!

Well that's all I have for today. Tomorrow I am sure will spawn more blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM