Received the "OKAY" #TEAMNATURAL

So I hadn't seen my son since last month and at that time I had hair...LOTS of it too!! So my daughter Deondrea and my two grand-daughters, Daysha and Mi'Jael, just sit and anxiously await for my son to come in the visiting area. Upon arrival they were conducting a "prison count" (accounting for all inmates) so it took longer than usual for him to come out. *taps fingers on table*

My daughter is just laughing her head off thinking of ALL the responses and reactions my son could come up with, after all she knows her brother! *SMH*



FINALLY...he comes out! *EYES WIDE OPEN* Laughter fills the air (my daughter of course)...he kisses and hugs her, kisses Daysha and Mi'Jael THEN stops at me...rubs my head...shakes his head and kissed my forehead!! YES...FLAWLESS VICTORY!! Nothing said indicates an A OKAY in my book...I reckon the 8 or 9 year old boy that said he wanted a "mama and daddy not 2 daddy's" is all grown up now! *dies laughing*

Isn't he handsome?!?! Yes...I tend to think so! *smile* We had SUCH a great visit, though incredibly emotional, but great nonetheless! GOD his him and GOD has US! This too shall pass and his present home won't be his home too much longer or ever again...I claim that in the ALMIGHTY name of the FATHER!

2 comments:

  1. Yes maam. And u kno he is not a fan of short hair. But when u cute wit ain't too much can be said. Regardless to whatever transpired between us, its all love there.
    <3 Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Jazzy I was TOTALLY shocked but totally happy that he was good with it.

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM