You wanna know what GRINDS MY GEARS...JURY DUTY!!

So I came home Monday, 09/12 to find a Jury Summons in my mailbox! *AAARRRGGGHHHH* I've dodged this bullet for 25 years now and they FINALLY got me! LOL

You don't even get paid for this UNLESS you are unemployed OR your job doesn't pay you! Like REALLY??!?!? BUT WAIT...guess how much the pay is?!?! *wait for it, wait for it* $15 for the 1st 3 days and $30 after the 3rd day if you're chosen! WHAT BILL(S) WILL GET PAID WITH THAT!?!?!



OHEMGEE...who thought to make jury duty a dang on civil duty but not make it a civil duty to compensate you PROPERLY?!?! You take me out of work but won't pay me what I would make to be at work AND tell me it is my civil duty...REALLY?!?! GTFOH!! *WOO SAH*

I will just pray for a "FREE PASS" on the strength of my son being incarcerated because this is for the birds right here!!

OK...now you know ONE of the things that GRINDS MY GEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM