My flow of L.I.F.E.

It's funny how I look back at my old pictures of "young" and how much I've changed! I was never the BEST looking girl but I was FAR from ugly!

*giggles* Yep, that's me...my senior year. I was all of 17 and a size 18 or 20 but it never slowed my flow. What flow? My flow of L.I.F.E. = Lovely Inside For Eternity! I was never one, and still remain that way, to concern myself with others thoughts of me because it was ALWAYS what I thought that mattered and besides, if I don't think highly of myself why should anyone else, feel me? There was NOTHING that I couldn't get if I truly wanted it but somehow I still felt...empty. It was like there was something inside pushing to get out.

I can't even put a finger on it because life begin to fly by so fast as I became a mother immediately after high school and while obtaining my A.S. Degree had another child. So from 1988 to 1991, I gave birth to a handsome son and beautiful daugther
AND earned my A.S. Degree. *GO ME* Then just 8 months after graduation I became a WIFE! *HORROR FACE - LOL*

OK...so NOW the empty should go away, right? RIGHT...WRONG! *SMH* It seemed to have gotten worse once I had others to focus on aside from myself. It wasn't about me anymore and I wasn't sure how to feel! I know I wasn't feeling as beautiful as I had in the past as I began to focus less on me and my needs and focus on the needs of those around me. Sadly to say THAT didn't last long either. Being a wife happened at the WRONG time with the WRONG person though he was/is the best father I could have EVER asked for my children. (Much love to Antwan Tillman)

*fast forward* FINAL separation = February 1997; Florida relocation = January 2002; Legally Divorced = April 2011; Empty Next = September 2011

Man oh man...my flow of L.I.F.E. just keeps on flowing but this new direction is what had been inside of me trying it's best to get out AND it has been the toughest for me. The transitions to #TEAMNATURAL (have lost quite a few folk along the way) and my re-entry into the dating world have been quite interesting, not to mention I haven't even tapped into my school re-enrollment! Being natural has become a piece of cake and very enjoyable BUT the re-entry into dating...it's been one bumpy ride but I can handle it!

I'll just continue to keep on with my flow of L.I.F.E. until a
is added to the end of L.I.F.E. Think about that, you'll figure it out! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM