*BONUS* 30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution

*BONUS* 30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 31 (Aug 25) - (I know it was supposed to be 30 but I had to add 1 more day) I was happy ALL DANG ON DAY!! Woke up in an awesome mood!! Morning praise and worship on the way to work kicked the day off just right! Work was AWESOME, dinner/girl talk with fellow Vi Diva Kayla and foolish but needed conversation with fellow Vi Director and Diva Keana!! OH ... can NOT forget to mention Kayla offered to take me to see my son on Sunday (GOD IS SOME KINDA AWESOME)!!! *MOOD: HAPPIER THAN HAPPY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM