"30 Days of Happiness" campaign DAY 6 contribution

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign DAY 6 contribution (July 31st): Today I am happy simply because my Father GOD saw fit to awaken me today! My phone died last night because I'd forgotten to connect it for charging before I fell asleep. This ultimately meant there was no alarm to awaken me BUT my Father wrapped His loving arms around me and raised my head from the pillow ... LORD I thank You!

ALSO for the 2 new members of the VI LIFE, Shana Shell and Kayla King, I am SO happy that you've decided to take your health back! Happiness for me comes in ALL forms but my Father's work and those wanting to be healthy and well does something extra!!

CHANELVTILLMAN.MYVI.NET <~~~ JOIN THE CHALLENGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM