30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 25

30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 25 (Aug 19) - Happiness was brought about through my PRAISE AND WORSHIP this morning on the way to work. When I start my days off w/o it there is a SIGNIFICANT difference in my attitude ... Tye Tribbet radio on Pandora is NOTHING but the truth for me! I've been happy since my feet hit the floor, I thanked my Father and PANDORA came on! I thank you FATHER for your goodness and mercy! *sings*I WILL BLESS THE LOOOOOOOORD, ALL MY SOUUUUUUUUL and ALLLLLL THAT IS WITH IN ME, BLESS HIS HO-OO-OO-LYYYYY NAAAAMMMEEEE!!! (I love to hear Tye and his group sing this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM