30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 30

30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 30 (Aug 24) - Happiness came in the form of a random call. After a long 9 hour work day I was informed, via voice mail, that my son had been transferred to another facility (was praying he would stay at Madison). The woman that called didn't leave her name, just said Dante's been transferred & hung up. She didn't have to call at all so her simple act of kindness to keep me informed of my son's situation made me happy. I don't know why he was moved nor could the prison tell me but after speaking to the officer I went to my Father in prayer and received more happiness in knowing whatever the situation MY GOD HAS IT UNDER CONTROL!!

I did find out later he is in RMC West Unit in Lake Butler awaiting transition AND can have visits so this was not a transfer due to trouble! Thank You Father for keeping my son & my family in Your loving arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM