"30 Days of Happiness" Campaign contribution for Day 2

"30 Days of Happiness" Campaign contribution for Day 2: I've posted enough about being ill and how I am hating the steroids so everyone knows I am not feeling well. Most of you know I don't have a car either so this morning I had to get up and walk to the corner store for a few things.

Now being sick and walking in rising heat is NO fun so you can imagine how unhappy I was but not complaining. I hadn't checked my mail in 2 days so I decided to stop and knock that out, my JEA bill & a letter from my son were enclosed. I open my JEA bill 1st which is usually under $10 but this one is $35 (COME ON NAH, SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE!!) and then I opened my son's letter to find a new picture of him. *squeals in excitement*

My baby boi looks wonderful under the circumstances and in his letter he says "2 more yrs mama. I am ready to get home to my favorite lady, my sister and my girls*! THIS is my contribution for today! Nothing else that happens today will top that so I can give this early! LOVE YOU DANTE"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM