30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 15

30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 15 (Aug 9) - I woke up and immediately checked my Vi net (mobile app for ViSalus) and not only is my PQV (personal volume) over $1000 (which means I get ANY kit I want for free ... I choose the FIT KIT) BUT there are 5 new health and wellness VI family members to Team Nel!! **BIG UPS** to my wonderful Vi fam who've continued on with their challenges!

I love seeing numbers that show proof of people wanting to get & remain healthy! Happiness today came in the form of my happiness EVERYDAY - the VI LIFE!! Changing 1 body at a time and fighting OBESITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM