30 Days of Happiness Campaign contribution Day 20 (Aug 14) - Happiness came by way of my conversation with an older lady in my store (Ashley Stewart Rivercity, Jacksonville, FL) in regards to health and wellness. She'd done a lot of "fad" dieting so of course I got around to talking about the challenge. She listened very attentively, asked a few questions but in the end said she wasn't interested. She said she's had several people approach her about the challenge who were very pushy and adamant about her "buying" the product but what she liked about me was that I was not pushy, not trying to SELL her anything but simply sharing with her what it did for me and possibly could do for her. Before leaving my store she did thank me for the time, conversation and health tips. I appreciated her for thanking me for my time ... I was merely doing what I was am supposed to ... SHARE MY TESTIMONY! I love my VI LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM