"30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 10

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 10 (Aug 4th): For the last 4 days, after finishing the steroids prescribed, I'd been having a dull, throbbing heading located only on the left side in my temple creating pressure behind my left eye. Saturday evening I noticed it had gotten worse and by 10pm I was struck with left side head pain & pressure like I had never experienced before. By midnight I couldn't take it anymore, it was almost as unbearable as child birth and THAT frightened me.

This is the part that truly hurts me in living alone here in Florida as well as being single because in times like this there is no one to call on that resides close by. I called Ashlee, Daysha's mom, who lives on the other side of town ... not close to me at all. Ash got out of her bed (after midnight) with my grand-daughter in tow and sat at the ER with me until 5 a.m. in the morning! I am not her blood family and she did not have to do this but she did.

Happiness came in the form of knowing GOD put the perfect family in my life through my grand-daughter Daysha. Though Ashlee & my son are no longer together she & her mother Danielle continue to treat me like family and will come across town to check on me whenever I am in need. Love you Ash and I thank GOD for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM