"30 Days of Happiness" Campaign contribution for Day 5

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign Day 5 contribution (July 30th): Talking to a customer at work who asks me about the Vi Life & for one of my cards because she is ready to join. She said one of her co-workers (who I don't know) shows my picture

to everyone in his excitement over the progress the program gives!!

Then a little later, one of my team members (in Cali) said she uses my pictures to show the people on her job how successful you can be on the program.

My happy moment ... when I realized I AM INSPIRING OTHERS COAST TO COAST TO LIVE HEALTHIER!! WOW ... LIL OLE ME! *MOOD: PROUD* (I woke up out of my sleep to create this post on FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM