30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 7

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 7 (August 1): At work today I mentioned to a customer how nice she looked and how I could see she was losing weight. She proceeds to tell me she was at a health fair and saw a picture of a young lady who looked really familiar at one of the vendor booths ... she then says IT WAS YOU (me)!!

It was a Body By Vi vendor of course and this is the 3rd time I've been told by a customer THIS WEEK ALONE that my picture was being shown somewhere to inspire and promote health and wellness. It is a pretty awesome feeling to know I am inspiring people to do better! THIS was my moment of HAPPINESS for the!

HealthyTrouble.myvi.net <~~~ want to join the 90 Day Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM