30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 16

30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 16 (Aug 10) - 2 words ... JAGUARS FOOTBALL!!

The season of my favorite sport with my favorite team has begun and I was happy as a lark!! *dies laughing* I couldn't contain myself at work because my mind was totally consumed on the fact that I was going to be in a real, live NFL atmosphere again for 16 games (prayerfully & beyond)! THEN to top it off my brother couldn't make it BUT he let my fab VI diva have his ticket so we could enjoy ourselves! Love ya Dennis!!

HAPPINESS = my loving brother Dennis, fab VI diva time w/ LaTavia AND JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM