30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 22

30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 22 (Aug 16) - HAPPINESS today .... *in Genu-fine voice* IN THOSE JEANS!! Sister girl is now a SIZE 8 ... BOOM, POW!! Oh what a day it turned out to be when I took 7 pairs of pants (6 denim, 1 slack) in to that fitting room, all different cuts and styles, and could FIT THEM ALL!!! *Ren and Stimply* HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Those that have known me all my life know I've had that "yo yo" weight (up down, up down) but for the most part I was plus size ... WELP ... not anymore! Thanks to ViSalus and their wonderful program/products I am leaner, meaner and looking younger! I think they've found the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH and I dipped myself in it! HEHEHE

Would you like to know more about the program? Well go to ~~~> ChanelVTillman.myvi.net <~~~ to find out exactly what I've done to acquire the health I have! Join us why don'tcha?? You won't regret how awesome you look and feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM