30 Days of Happiness campaign contribution Day 11

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 11 (Aug 5th): Happiness today came in the form of all the love received from those checking on me today via FB, Twitter and phone! I can't thank Ashlee Smith and Danielle Burns enough for all they do!! <~~~ see DAY 10

I so appreciate the love and concern! To my daughter Dee Dee, her best friend Tennile Simone, my sister Ebony Vann, sandbox friends Wendy Jennings and Roland Carr as well as my boo Billy and dear friend Charles Griggs, thank y'all for the calls and text! You are loved RIGHT back!

GOD puts folk in your life AND removes some for GREAT reason! Let HIM have HIS way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM