"30 Days of Happiness" Campaign contribution for Day 3

"30 Days of Happiness" campaign contribution Day 3 (July 28th): So I'm just getting off of work and walking to the bus stop. When I arrive there are 3 black young adults (2 females, 1 male) & 1 white male, who visibly appeared to be a bit "off" to some degree, at whom these 3 black young adults are laughing.

I sit on a WalMart basket and the white man immediately says "NO MA'AM, take my sit" & gets up. So we switch places & I thank him. He then begins to talk, rather intelligently too! He spoke about a few of his medical conditions & his attempts to get back to Norfolk, VA to get medical treatment because the VA here won't care for him.

We conversed until my bus came, he thanked me for listening to him. I told him no thanks needed because he'd given me no reason not to talk to him. I also said and made sure the 3 black young adults heard it, that if more people treated others as they want to be treated it (conversations with him) would happen more often.

As I walked away I blessed him & wished him safe travels to where ever he was headed. He gave a toothless smile that made my day! THAT was my happy moment ... knowing I could bless & put a smile on a mans face who did not seem to carry one often. GOD bless him ...

BONUS 3RD DAY CONTRIBUTION:

All this love from my 1st grand-daughter, Miss Daysha, wrapped around my neck as we watch Despicable Me!! *PRICELESS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM