30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 5

A little over a year ago I received a phone. I was TOLD to purchase a firearm, no explanation as to way or anything. I was mentally devastated, a complete basket case and unsure what direction to go. This is one time when I can truly say social media came to the rescue. I made a post asking for someone with firearm knowledge to assist me in shopping and learning to use a firearm. I'm thankful for my Bruh Bruh Tim and my cousin Daniele for immediately stepping up and coming to my rescue. I have to admit, it's been #pewnpewn (the speed of a bullet) ever since.

November 5, Day 5 of #30daysofThankfulness - today I'm thankful for the ability to properly & safely use a firearm and for the people around me who assist in my continuous training and keeping me sharp on the firearm tip. I am not training to be a marksmen or sniper but to remain unafraid to use a firearm if and when the time comes to use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM