30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Days 10 to 12

Day 12 of #30daysofThankfulness - today I am thankful for aging gracefully, with youthfulness! I had Nana's girl this weekend and LORD knows keeping up with her takes all of my ENERGY!! #hopscotch #parkplay #NanasGirl #DemVannGirls #DayshaMichelle #LovemyGrands

NANAS GIRL AND I HEADED TO THE PARK

Day 11 of #30DaysofThankfulness - I was thankful for grandparenthood! There's nothing like these three #DEMVANNGIRLS to me!!

#DAYSHAMICHELLE #MIJAELCHAYLEA #MIKAELACHANIYA #LOVEMYGRANDS

Day 10 of #30daysofThankfulness - I was thankful for the art of and my love for dance as a form of stress relief and happiness. In just a moment, whatever is ailing me, line dance takes the stress away!! Here's an oldie but goodie from my days with the Pepper Steppers. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM