30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 6

I've been line dancing for a few years now. It actually is the best form of cardio for me, works perfectly into my schedule because I dance around the house ALL the time! It had gotten so bad all I did was post about it and dance. I did it so much that I was eventually approached about teaching a class. My line dance family will tell you, I was NEVER one to teach but I am a fast learner and love to dance. That was it for me. Let someone else deal with the frustrations of teaching. The proposition did not go away though and I fought it for awhile, tooth and nail. Why you ask? To be honest, I didn't feel I had what it took to be an instructor, only a learner and a dance. Well look at me now (Chris Brown voice)!!

November 6, Day 6 of #30DaysofThankfulness - today I'm thankful for the #JusticeLeagueofFitness and their belief in my ability to help others get in shape through fitness and fun EVERY Monday! Thank you Leroy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM