30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Days 20 & 21

Day 21 of #30DaysofThankfulness - today I am thankful for water! PLAIN OLE H2O! There is nothing better when you are thirsty as hell to quench a thirst! My throat was so damn dry earlier that I almost choked! Took that bottle STRAIGHT TO THE HEAD ... ya heard me?!?! Water ... Blessings!!

Day 20 of #30DaysofThankfulness - I was thankful for my Monday evening #linedanceaerobics class! They keep me going. I have been doing this for a full year now and I know as the year ends and the holidays roll in fitness participation will drop. Life is happening all around us but I always remain thankful and give 100% (if not more) to the few that make an effort to attend. I'm so appreciative of those ladies. #IWillWorkout #WeWILLWorkout #linedanceaerobics #FitnessandFun

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM