30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 7

In May 2017, my path crossed with a conscious King and since that day our souls have been linked. We were immediately drawn to one another. We are 6 months in and in this time I've seen a great changes. I have become more in tune with my spiritual self. I've learned things about our culture, our people, our history that I never knew. He's always pushing me to learn more. We're both learning Swahili and most importantly he supports me. He learns line dances, reads my blogs & pushes me to write more, gets on me about my school work and even partakes of the vegan life. When your mate enters your life, if he/she doesn't bring value and promote areas of growth, what's the point? Today, my King, I am thankful for you!



Day 7 of #30DaysofThankfulness - today I'm thankful for my King ...





<b>🎶 If he ever left me I wouldn't even be sad, no 'Cause there's a blessing in every lesson and I'm glad that I know him at all 'Cause he is THE TRUTH 🎶</b>

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM