30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 1

I am late starting this blog series for 2017. I have not done it in a few years BUT here I am! A very good friend, LaTrice, tagged me for the #30daysofThankfulness challenge. I am here for that! She posted a video on Instagram and Facebook of her speaking on the challenge so there may be video a time of my daily thanks but for the first few days it will be just text.

November 1, Day 1 of 30 - I am thankful for life. The air I breathe, the ability to speak, walk, talk and see. The things a lot of us take for granted. We have but one life ... live it, enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM