30 Days of Thankfulness -Days 13 through 16

Day 16 of #30daysofThankfulness - today I'm thankful for #buschronicles! Being a public transit user I see and hear a LOT of things. Sometimes I wish I could take pictures or record video but then I think about how rude that is so I just share it through my descriptive creativity. I am good at that! As my fellow riders entertain me I am able to share the shenanigans and entertain you all ... so y'all should be thankful for them too!! LOL

Day 15 of #30daysofThankfulness - I was thankful for the relationships I have with the mother's of my grandchildren, Ashlee and Misty. Ash and I have always had a great relationship from day one and my oldest grand will be 8 years old December 4th. Misty and I, the mother of the M&M grands, had one helluva rocky relationship for years but ALL praises to the Most High for change! I think that's why the last granddaughter looks just like me. Thank you ladies for being the best mothers you can be to my baby girls!

Day 14 of #30DaysofThankfulness - I was thankful for STRENGTH! I think of how far I have come, all that I have gone through, all that I continue to go through and wonder how I made it through. The strength of a woman is something special!

Day 13 of #30daysofThankfulness - I was thankful for TRUTH! No matter how much it hurts sometimes truth is all you have and it's the ONLY way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM