30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 3

Day 3 was a very hectic and distracted day, so much in fact I neglected to post on the actual day. That morning started off with what felt like the end of my current relationship and things just went downhill from there. November 1 I had begun the 40 days of meditation on top of the 30 days of thankfulness. I am thankful for the meditation. The peace I felt afterward would prove to be so effective in quieting the mental monsters and allowing me to sleep.

I had plans with a good friend that evening, after telling her about the morning events she was willing to cancel the plans if needed but OH NO ... I NEEDED to get out! We ended up having a really good time. We did not do anything we planned to do but instead with just went with the flow. That ended up being just what I needed. The night ended with a session of hopscotch and monkey bars. There's video somewhere! (deep laugh) The Most High knew what I needed and sent the right people my way to make it happen.

November 3, Day 3 of #30daysofThankfulness - I was VERY thankful for true friends! Those you can talk to and depend on. When the burdens of life get heavy and bring you down these types of friends pull you right back up. (sings) That's what friends are for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM