30 Days of Thankfulness 2017 - Day 19

Day 19 of #30daysofThankfulness - Yesterday I was thankful for change. So often we follow what we're taught as a child through the time we left the nest. We also maintain traditions that can often lead us to and leave us in bad places without even thinking how much happier we'd be if we let them go. We don't have to keep those ways of life just because our parents and/or grandparents partook of them. We can think for ourselves and do what works for us in our lives now not what may or may not have worked for others. #ChangeisGood

Speaking of tradition, please look after your loved ones as the holidays approach, especially those "STRONG" ones!! Holidays are known to cause deeper depressive states in those suffering from depression and depression in some who don't. Remember just because something is tradition doesn't make it right. You're not obligated to celebrate ANYTHING!! #WordsofWisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM