What are WomEn becoming?!?!

So, I'm scrolling my Twitter timeline, reading my Facebook news-feed, Blackplanet and Myspace bulletins and posts and 70% of what I see are half-naked WomEn (percentage may be higher)! In all my years of living I never thought I'd see this day of which we live in now where it has become acceptable for WomEn to be scantily clad all the time. How'd this happen WomEn?!?!?

Coming up WomEn had more cooth about themselves but now, the norm seems to be show all you have for a moment of fame or pleasure even. It pains me to see where our gender is heading! I have a daughter and two beautiful grand-daughters and the thought of either of them heading down this road sickens me!

I am not nor will I knock ANYONE'S hustle, let me clear that right now. By all means, DO YOU because you are the only one who can but at what point will glorifying your sexuality and sex appeal and how men perceive WomEn become a factor OR a thought process for you? I see several posts, tweets, etc. asking for respect from men and wondering why men treat you like they do. Some have the worse attitudes with it too; "WHO HE CALLING A B*TCH" or "I AIN'T NOBODIES HOE"!! You would be ABSOLUTELY correct in that questioning and saying so but the odd part of all this is 90% of WomEn posting these types of statuses have profiles with half naked default pictures or a photo folder FULL of half naked photos. What exactly do you expect men to do with all that?!?!

Know this WomEn, to get respect you must FIRST respect yourself; to be treated better, you must FIRST treat yourself better! Your actions dictate the reactions!!

WE have to be better WomEn...MUCH better!

...that is all

1 comment:

  1. Well Said......I wonder same thing...how women put their naked body parts on social sites, yet get upset when men call them everything except their names...

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM