SOCIAL NETWORK CREEPING




When I tell you there are some things in life that should simply NOT be done or tolerated...THIS IS ONE!! Social networks have become a big HUB for "CREEPING" men (I am focused on FB at the moment though)!! I wish men would stop trying to holla when it CLEARLY states you are "in a relationship", "engaged" and the ULTIMATE "married" on your page! It is NOT just a turn off but a HUGE turn off! Once u cheat there is no turning back and when you choose to cheat you have already chosen the fate of your relationship. So with that in mind if you are creeping on her I would be more than a fool to think you wouldn't do the same to me and for those just looking to CREEP but not leave the home situation...GTFOH!!! Seriously...KILL YOURSELF!

Now don't get me wrong, I can not even sit here and pretend that I wasn't EVER the "other woman", in my mid 20's that is what I did!! You HAD to have a significant other in order to get a little bit of my time and I do mean a little. Living and learning teaches you KARMA is REAL so remaining in this mind frame was a road to destruction, a road I did NOT want to travel. So once I hit my early 30's the COUGAR chick set in and carrying the "sideline chick" title was no more! I needed it to be ALL about my "CUB and I" anyways. *giggles*

Men, if you are NOT happy with your current situation...why not just leave? Don't give me that "it's complicated" line, that's old men! I am tired of hearing that one! Stop with all the promises of "I am leaving my wife/fiancee/girlfriend" as those wolf tickets can NOT be sold and will not be bought over in this neck of the woods!

I am truly a "different" creature and I don't think like ANY WOMAN you'll ever meet! I expect HONESTY, nothing more and nothing less from ANY male I encounter! Make your intentions known and stop lying about your relationship status! If it sounds like a lie to me, then that is what it is...PEER-REE-YOD!!! Just tell women what it REALLY is and let her decide if she wants to continue on in your situation. It is SO rude to bring in an unsuspected woman with deceit, that's how you end up with your windows busted and tires slashed.

MORAL OF THE STORY: If you CREEP on her, you'll CREEP on me too so stay out of my inbox and miss me with all that hollaring and you have a girl/fiancee/wife! Aight?

OK...I feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM