What have we started?

What have we started? Don't quite know how to feel.
Is this something temporary or are these feelings real?
Could this be a quick fix to a long time misery?
Or plannings of your next move towards life ever happily?

I'm trying hard with each day I wake to drag my mind elsewhere
I do that every moment but it's hard, so hard I swear
The thought of taking what we had and making something else
Has me constantly blogging and making notes unto my self

I know we loved each other way before this step we took
But now I'm feeling D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T., it has me feeling shook
I want to open up, to see our worlds and stars collide
But doing that now, at this point I do not think is wise

It has me wondering more and more about these lines we've crossed
I pray and pray these crossed up lines don't cause a friendship loss
Am I over analyzing? Possibly...yea...maybe so
But that's what happens when really good friends get together, they just let go

No change in you have I seen so why am I even here?
I guess I can't help but wonder what if you get tired my dear
Or what if I tire of this course we've traveled in these 2 weeks past
The things we've done and yet to do, how long will this thing last?

I know our friendship will remain and continue strong
Of that there I have no doubt even with these 'feel great' wrongs
But I just can't help but wonder if or why or what or who
What would it be like, I mean, how would it feel...a life with I and you
I've always wondered, from day one but I know you knew that too
When you read this just remember to thine own self be true

2 comments:

  1. I dig this Ms Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Im loving this Chanel!!! Do the damn thing!!!! VA.... for life!!!

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM