There is NO charity case over here...

Take a walk in my shoes for just a minute if you would. Do you mind? I want to share with you what it is I do on an almost daily basis.


MONDAY MORNING:

7:00 a.m. get up/shower/dress
7:50 a.m. head to the AR6 bus stop
8:20 a.m. arrive downtown (Rosa Parks Station)


8:40 a.m. catch CT3 to Rivercity
8:58 a.m. arrive to Rivercity (go to Paneras or Wam-Mart to waste time)
9:25 a.m. enter my store & prepare for the day
6:30 p.m. I AM FREE!! LOL Head to CT3 bus stop
6:55 p.m. arrive downtown
IF 6:50 p.m. AR6 is running late I jump on otherwise I have to wait for the 7:40 p.m. bus
7:25 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. arrive home

There are some hellified gaps in the time (weekends are MUCH worse) so I am up and out early and out and up late due to the mode of transportation I have chosen. If I have learned nothing else in the past 2.5 years I've learned patience and understanding!! I've also learned that in order for you to do and be better sometimes you have to suffer humiliation, be broken ALL the way down to be rebuilt a new person...prayerfully a better person than before.

NOW...why did I share this? Well what I have run into in the past 2 years are some men who feel because I ride public transportation and live in an "aight" apartment complex that I "NEED" them somehow. When I turn down an offer for a ride, something MUST be wrong with me!! REALLY?!?! Because I chose to use my $40 monthly bus pass that I paid MY hard earned money for something must be wrong with me. *laughs* I truly want y'all to understand that what I do, I do because it is my choice, y'all need to understand that there is no charity case over here. Yes it TRULY gets tough sometimes, don't get it twisted, but having been BOTH homeless and jobless at a point in the past 6 years of my life I don't complain. I have been through worse than being without a car.


Fellas, don't think because a woman is "without" that she is needy and/or dependent on you. If you choose to assist, that is on you. If she asks and you assist, again that is on you but don't feel like you can play on her emotions, her 'lack thereof' OR intelligence because not all women desire your hand out or are looking for that "take care of me" man. Nothing in life is free...there is a price on everything that everyone does and with knowing that "I AM GOOD"!! I am not talking to those who genuinely give and do because they know that's where their blessings come from so please don't think that. This is for those looking to gain a big something from doing a little something, they know who they are.

*WOO SAH*

I feel better now...grinding my gears does this to me! Thanks for listening!!

2 comments:

  1. You better tell em. A real woman walks in high heels. To look over these simple minded Lil girls. -Neighbor #146-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Neighbor #146! You know how I do, folk are getting real crazy with stuff!! SMH

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM