CUFFING SEASON - I THINK I AM READY...AGAIN!

I've seen and used this term quite often as of late and have been asked by a lot of people what exactly does "CUFFING SEASON" mean. Well simply put, it means that time of the year or season that you want or need to be "boo'd up", ball & chained, Mr & Mrs, etc. etc.!

If you live in the SUNNY state of Florida, as I do, you know we are in hurricane season which brings on lots and lots of rainy weather and some cool temps, right? So when you're "CUFFED" times like these are even the better as you have someone to share that 'down time' with, that 'cuddling', simply 'enjoying yourself time' with. I know you hear me, holla if you do! *laughs*

Now, as for me, I've been single for almost 3 years and coming home from work or any event to an empty apartment has truly began to SUCK...majorly THUS creating the need to constantly discuss the "CUFFING SEASON" term.

As I sit here writing my son, blogging, listening to Sunday Night Football and the rain falling outside something awakens in me. I look over at the empty queen size bed and think THIS would be the best time to be "CUFFED".

No it is not a sexual term, I am not saying I'd love to be on my queen size bed GOING AT IT, nope...that's not what I am saying at all (though it's not a bad thought) but what I am saying is it would be nice to simply enjoy the company of a man, MY MAN, watching the game and cuddling to the sound of the rain.

I read all these status' and tweets about being single and loving it AKA #TEAMSINGLE but I find that hard to believe. EVERYONE needs someone, we were not put here to be by ourselves so how can you find happiness in being alone?

I am not saying you HAVE to have a mate to find happiness because to be honest you should be happy with yourself first and than once you have attained that your soul mate is pretty much a given. I think all that I love being single, I don't need a man/woman talk is unhappiness and instead of checking one self you simply mask it with the #TEAMSINGLE lie.

I am in the "evaluation" process of myself right now cause I feel a GREAT CUFFING coming on and I want to be ready! ALL THE WAY READY!!!

4 comments:

  1. WELL PUT...I LOVE IT...And yes people usually assume when you say 'CUFF' your speaking of rolling around in the bed with a man getting ya back cracked...Single Life is good...AT TIMES...but then i too desire a man...or as you say Nel 'MY MAN'...gyrl its soo much disease floating around out'chea i be nervous...Ion even trust the SEXY, GOOD SMELLING ones much, i corner eyes those also..Hell i have enough health problems minus new contributions...Great Blog dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I feel you! It's a LOT to be scared about out here Shan but communication assists in keeping down ALL of that! Feel me? Thanks for the love on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM