WE ARE JAGUARS NOT FAIR WEATHER FANS!!

This has been a LONG time coming! I've been a fan of the



for at least 6 years and a season ticket holder 4 of them. I know they are NOT the best team and I also know they are NOT the worse team but

is how folk respond to the Jaguars loss, like they are the ONLY team that lost on any given Sunday. One thing I've learned in my journey to loving football and being a Jaguars fan is that very few teams remain on top at all times! They all have to come down at some point in time, those at the bottom (i.e. Detroit Lions) have to come up at some point and there is only ONE Superbowl winner every year!

I am not one for jumping ship when it goes down...grab a plank and drift to shore is my motto! To move from one team to another is so FAIR WEATHER and makes you a BAND WAGONER! My character will not allow such foolishness! I am not fair weather fan. If all teams that didn't do well lost fans to the team(s) doing well for that season there will be no LOYALTY. I know I could NOT date a man who was like that, hell, he'd do that in relationships too! I'M GOOD! LOL

I will NOT lie, I am PISSED off


about today's loss to the Bengals but who wouldn't be if they are TRUE Jaguar fans? It's a human emotion to failure but doesn't mean we will jump the Jaguar ship to another teams ship, that's foolishness therefore we know NOTHING about being a fair weather fan!

WE ARE JAGUARS...so stop asking why! We know LOYALTY...do you?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not jumping ship by a longshot, but I reserve the right to criticize MY team in any way I choose to, because they are MY team. People can call me "fair weather" all they want, but I'll celebrate when they win and I'll assess/criticize when they lose, and this team has yet to make a move that shows me that they are dedicated to winning. Del Rio has overstayed his welcome, he's a sub-.500 coach and our city doesn't have the luxury of Detroit to wait until we weather the storm. If our team starts sucking, attendance will drop, which happens in every other city, but in OUR city we run the risk of losing the team. That is something that will KILL us as a city. So anybody who has anything to say about my criticism of the Jaguars can kiss my ass, personally speaking.

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM