I am an Indigo Child ... makes sense!

So I came across this post on Facebook about the Indigo Child. There were 7 signs listed indicative of your possibility of being one. I knew there had to be a test for it so I searched online for the one. The end result? I scored an 85, which according to the results, made me an Indigo Child. In the results it said I received a score above 50 points meaning that I am likely an Indigo Child. So, what is an Indigo Child you ask?

This all makes so much sense to me now! I was diagnosed with A.D.H.D. years ago. I am very nonconformist and extremely emotional, so much that I even get upset with myself at how emo I can be. I am very talented; from hosting, poetry & song writing, blogging, voice overs, prior on-air personality to music recording, just to name a few of my talents. I have a very high bar set academically. I strive for A's only, B's are accepted IF the course was too much for me but they are not a preference and anything under that is failure!! I am a Gemini, can't neglect how GEMINI I am, so "switching out" is a normal thing to me. I can be empathetic and compassionate THEN in the blink of an eye be cold and callous. These actions have been a daily part of my life for 40+ years. I just figured it was astrologically related but now I see there is a higher reason - I AM AN INDIGO CHILD!

The Indigo Child is believed to represent a higher level of human evolution and development. They (children and adults) are believed to possess indigo colored auras, the color represents the third eye Chakra, hence the name "Indigo" Child. Additionally, the "indigo" aura is associated with psychic and paranormal abilities such as precognition, clairvoyance and telepathy, which in many instances the Indigo Child possesses since a young age.

The Indigo Child is believed to represent the next stage in human development and for this reason they possess a strong sense of inner meaning, purpose and destiny, often gravitating towards teaching and healing pursuits. If you are an Indigo Child:

You have a strong notion of who you are.

You instinctively know when you are being lied to, patronized or manipulated.

You have a strong sense of purpose and a feeling that you have a great life mission to fulfill.

You found school extremely boring and you were often perceived as antisocial.

You are highly sensitive and/or empathetic.

You have finely tuned intuitive abilities.

You're intelligent and you're thought of as "wiser than your years."

You're headstrong and resistant to authority figures.

You tend to be perceived as "bizarre" or "weird."

You're an independent thinker who prefers to lead rather than follow.

You're prone to depression and/or anger issues.

You have experienced psychic/paranormal phenomena since childhood.

This list provided so much clarity, hit so many things on the head for me. I've often second guess my intuitions and every time I did, without fail, I ended up getting the ugly end of whatever stick was involved. I have always "felt" who I was but could never get anyone else to understand that I am NOT of this world. Intelligent, sensitive, headstrong, independent, suffers from depression AND anger issues with paranormal phenomena experiences ... ALL ME!! Instead of "bizarre" or "weird", which I did get some times, I was always told "you are something else! Unsure what but something else"! This was said to me by family, friends, associates, acquaintances even people to whom I've been newly introduced. This list along with the man that the Most High has seen fit to send my way. His interests and thought processes are so much like mine that it is scary. I wouldn't be surprised if he too were an Indigo Child.

My daughter, the youngest of my two children, scored an 80 on the test. I am not surprised that she too is an Indigo Child. She has always been my "flower power" child. I knew she was different in so many great ways and this is part of the reason why. My being her mother is the main reason! (laughter ensues) So, tell me ... have you ever experienced any of the things listed but did not understand why? Have you questioned things about yourself, feelings you've had or things you think you've seen/experienced? Take the test and see what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM