Starting Over Day 1 AGAIN - 24 Hours No Complaints

Beautiful Kings and Kweens, greetings! It is good to be among the land of the living one more time to do the work I could not get done yesterday. The stats indicate that you all are reading the blog but just not ready to share your story since there are no comments. I get it, I OVERstand. Not everyone is as vocal as I am ... the life and mind of a Gemini so I will continue to go hard until you do. Now, down to business ... you know why I am here (in Beastmode voice). This challenge to be forever remain happy on a daily basis by keeping positive attitudes and vibrations has been a tough one. Today should be day 21 but, if you have been keeping up, you know I dropped the "BIG C" on day 15 of the first attempt and day 5 of the second attempt. This is the third attempt and I must say, today was a successful day. Did you join the challenge?

Upon awakening this morning I felt groggy and experienced the brain fog that had gone away when I started this challenge. I truly believe it returned because I complained yesterday and allowed the positive vibes I had been working on to decrease. There is nothing in particular about today's events that I could even discuss here aside from the fact that I was blessed to open my two gifts (these eyes), full use of my limbs and in my right mind ... well as right as it can be. You know when you evolve in your thought processes and not going along with the conventional way of thinking you are labeled crazy. Don't buy into that!

There was nothing to complain about at all today. Day 1, starting over for the third time, ended on a successful note. So now I ask again, did you attempt to go 24 hours without complaining today? If so, how'd you do? If not, what are you waiting on? Don't let negativity run your life, it's so much better on the positive side of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM