24 HOURS - NO COMPLAINTS

Can you go 24 hours without complaining?

GREAT RISING ONE AND ALL!! Yesterday would have been Day 16 of #NOCOMPLAINTS but I failed on Day 15. I allowed an issue that has been ongoing for years to bring me down in a matter of seconds. But what that did was allow me to see that issue for what it was, something I can NOT control, and how I plan to deal with it going forward. Yesterday, the start over, DAY 1 was absolutely amazing! Everything about it, from sunrise to sunset, kept me smiling and filled with positive vibes! I was blessed to spend most of the day with some beautiful women (1 is missing from the picture), inside & out, on a college tour to FAMU and FSU to show a few young men and women what their future could look like by continuing their education beyond high school.

How did it end? It ended with a little conversation with the King I believe the Most High has sent to bring out the true Kween in me and 11 glorious hours of sleep! I needed ALL of that! Now, let's see if Day 2 will produce some of those same vibes so that my day remains as great as yesterday if not better. Starting over is not all bad, it is truly how you look at it and what you plan to do to fix it that makes it what it is.

As I take this journey one day at a time, the goal is to go every day for the rest of my life without complaining. I can honesty say during those 14 days, thats 2 weeks, those daily headaches I was suffering from decreased tremendously, my sleep pattern improved and my interactions with everyone around me was lighter, happier. I could feel the change, the higher vibrations and elevation and it felt wonderful. This is how I want EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE to be so this is what I am striving to make happen.

If you join this daily challenge, I ask that you post your end of day results in the comment section. They may inspire someone else to join as well. I would love to hear how it went and encourage you to continue on a daily basis!! Let's all vibrate higher! Asubuhi njema Wafalme na Malkia. Baraka! #LearnSwahili #Feedyourmind

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM