Day 3 - 24 Hours No Complaints

Beautiful people, how was your Day 3? My Sunday Fun day was FANDAMNTABULOUS!! It started out a little rocky since I was nursing a hang over from the great fun the night before but that was not a cause for complaining. NO NO NO!! That was a two fold reminder - 1) how much fun I had the night before (Day 2) and 2) NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!!

PLEASE BELIEVE ...

One of my good friends and I had purchased advanced tickets to see the new movie

"Girls Trip"

Due to the hangover I wasn't feeling it and almost reneged on our date. I needed to get my life ALL the way together. I didn't complain about it tho but just know ...

I had to lower myself

When I tell y'all I am SO glad I did not cancel because this movie was SO good! We watched these four friends go through almost every emotion a woman could possibly go through in 2 hours time. We were able to relate to each individual character and call out which friend was who in our group. If you haven't seen it ... GO!! After leaving that movie I felt great! We have a girls trip coming up in 2 weeks and I am ready for a #BlackGirlMagicWeekend! KNOW THIS!

Dina ... maaaaannnnnn ... EVERY group of friends has one and Lisa as well. They are needed for balance.

After this, there was nothing left to do but take a horizontal life pause BKA a NAP and to speak with my Leo King, Mfalme wangu. Life as I know it was good at the end of Day 3. So tell me, how was your day? Did you attempt the NO COMPLAINT challenge? If so, tell me about it. If not, why haven't you? I promise you, positive energy attracts positive energy and it will change your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM