Day 5 - I FAILED!! 24 Hours No Complaint

So about today, Day 5 ... what started out SO phenomenal changed in the blink of an eye. I have to say I am thoroughly disappointed in myself BUT I have picked myself up and will begin again tomorrow. This morning I woke up feeling awesome and riding the high of the 4 days of no complaining that I had just completed. There was nothing but positive energy resonating through my veins, around my apartment as I sipped my morning coffee and ate my cereal.

I felt it in my gut that

I looked up some line dances, did a few for class, read a little bit and chatted with my favorite girl and my Leo King through out the day. Mid-way through the day I received a notice from my PayPal account that sent me to tears with that deep NOTHING BUT GOD cry! A friend of mine that I have been conversing with for about 5 or so years now sent a very nice, unexpected belated birthday gift.

That heightened my day so quickly and I was so sure NOTHING could bring it down. When you put good out there in the universe it comes back to you in a major way when you least expect it but when it's needed most. My daughter and I talked about this wonderful deed and her visit to Florida at the weeks end. All was becoming well in the world and that has been a long time coming. This is why I strive to keep this challenge alive because in just a total of 20 days, including 1 previous start over, I have seen positive results. Things I have said and asked/prayed for have come to fruition right before my very eyes and I KNOW it's the law of attraction. The peace I have felt in these past 20 days has been unbelievable. I can't say enough Positive energy begets positive energy.

So where did I fail my challenge? Without putting too much in this blog just know the VERY SAME THING that caused me to complain and fail on Day 15 is the VERY SAME THING that caused me to fail on Day 5.

Why this thing bothers me so much I don't know but I need to get a handle on it some how, some way. Especially if I am to move on pass my past and see positive forward progress in this "WE ARE". After that incident, everything else is null and void as far as making it into this blog. Yes I have picked up those pieces, apologized for the things I said and made peace with what I did but in my book, that's strike 2 for the same thing. I know I am not going to be able to work this out by myself so I will be having that conversation to solicit some help. There has to be a middle ground to stand.

So tell me, how was your day? Did you attempt to eliminate the complaining and bring nothing but positive energy your way? If so, how'd you do? Let's talk about it.

If not, what are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM