Mother of an incarcerated son - BLOG LURKERS

This will be a very short and to the point blog and will address those lurking through my blogs, especially the "Mother of an Incarcerated Son" series and the new entry "Kept Away from Flesh and Blood". I hope you all have found what you are looking, excuse me, lurking for! I am not one for displaying angry emotions on social networks so PLEASE DON'T PUSH ME!

Anyone that has an issue with me, my son or anything I write about my son and our situations bring them to me please. Bringing other people in to answer questions that they can not possibly answer without speaking with me is unnecessary and uncalled for. My number has remained the same for years, unlike some of you lurkers, so you can always holla at me DIRECTLY!

Bashing my name, my son's name or simply hating is that immature mess that I don't involve myself in. That is the main reason why those that are involved in that type of activity are not allowed in my circle of life. I will miss one of the most important parts of all this in my life as a result but my FATHER has that in HIS hands.

I hope you lurkers ENJOY my blogs as much as I enjoy writing them! If you have any contributions by all means share them with me! If they fit in a blog I'll be sure to use it! Be blessed ALL!

2 comments:

  1. If you know in your heart that what you say is true and what you believe, damn anybody that don't like it. Your blog is just that, YOUR blog, and if you aren't breaking any laws there are soldiers who have DIED for you to be able to do exactly what you are doing....

    ReplyDelete

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM