CAN YOU KEEP HIM: a priority or an option

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a FACEBOOK fanatic! I am big on social media networking and promoting so this is what I do. I decided to go through my 3000+ friends and clean house because at least 1000 serve no real purpose, we don't interact nor do we have a connection, only mutual friends. As I've been going through my friends list, going to pages to read over what some of these people are about, I've come across some very interesting statuses.

I've read quite a few statuses from some of the women in my list and been really surprised at how far back our gender has gone!! Why must so many of us resort to giving away one of our most valuable possessions, the "box", that most parents raised us to take care of? I don't know many men who will turn down the "box" so know this ladies ANY woman can GET IT, be she fat, skinny, cute or ugly. The real question here is CAN YOU KEEP HIM? Are you being made a priority or an option when it comes down to it? SEX for attention or simply because you think you have the best BOX on earth is not good NOR is it cute! And even crazier, most of the ladies are usually single and always posting statuses like "where da good men at", are you worthy of a good man with those actions? Even funnier, while women are posting these statuses, the men reading them are asking "where are the good women with more to offer then just her cooch BUT umma hit that tho!"

When has being sexy and getting/keeping a man EVER equated to the act of sex? THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT and truth be told, that man will be there regardless if he is really into you! What happen to leaving something to the imagination and having him wait anxiously in anticipation for what will EVENTUALLY come? I was asked "well what about those who just want sex" and to that I responded "it's never all they want ... if the walls could talk when they are home alone and crying wishing for a mate that would be one hell of a conversation".

The young lady then responded with "you'd be surprised how many women just want to get laid and that alone these day". My response? "No I wouldn't be surprised ... she was once me BUT when I tell you that's a lonely and miserable place to be ... IT IS!! I don't judge anyone for their actions because most of what I speak about I've experienced, been there, done that. I simply wish that I would've had someone, like myself, to tell me there are better ways. What I've come to learn is thoughts like that (mind set of just wanting sex) starts with lack of self love. Once I truly learned to love myself all of that ceased, not intimacy but feeling that a one night stand or someone to lay me down was all I needed. We as women have to do better in loving our selves and once we truly know our worth casual sex won't exist anymore! One things for certain, two things for sure ... you can get a nut and a wet behind by yourself!

I pray for women of ALL ages to do better because what I am noticing is it's not just the young women any more, some are MY AGE, 40 and above!!! You'd think they would know better, would want to do better and set an example for those younger women. I admit, body wise, I will do my best to keep up with the 20 year old figures but my morals and values won't allow me to do what some of those young women do. I wish more mothers took pride in teaching their daughters how to be a lady, sadly some of the mothers don't even know themselves. I wish the fathers would do more sticking around and not just sticking to show their daughters what the love of a man is supposed to be after all he is her first interaction with how a man should treat her!

THIS WORLD ... I SWEAR!! (FACEBOOK STATUS AND COMMENTS TURNED BLOG ... GOTTA LOVE INSPIRATION WHERE EVER IT COMES!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM