THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 90 Day Challenge - The Bridges

I have been walking on a regular basis, even more since starting the BODY BY VI 90 Day Challenge. I've seen results but feel like I should be doing more so on 01/31/2012 I began walking a new walk...the 2 bridges; Main St Bridge


(he almost ran me over on that thing - LOL) and the Acosta Bridge

.

This has been a VERY exciting added challenge to my already existing challenge but one I will conquer nonetheless!! I still have a LONG way to go and will weigh/measure and give those results to you at the end of my first month but there is DEFINITELY progress being made! *check the other blog for previous pix*

!!

The waist line is trimmer, the "rolls" are NOW "little biscuits" and I have MORE energy than I've had in almost 15 years! I don't know about you but feeling healthy, looking good is a GREAT thing in my book and turning 42 years old in June makes it even the more important! It does NOT take a lot by way of exercise. You can walk for 30 minutes at a swift pace 3-4 times weekly and make a difference.

For me, on top of that, I must have my healthy Body By Vi shakes for breakfast and dinner. Meal replacements help and at my age I need all the nutrients to keep my body nourished without all the time it takes to prepare a full meal. Join me on the BODY BY VI 90 DAY CHALLENGE why dontcha?!?! http://chanelvtillman.myvi.net/challenge


Contact info: dahostess1057@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM