THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 90 Day Challenge: 34 Days In

34 days in to my 90 Day BODY BY VI challenge and I weighed in at 186lbs! When I started my challenge I was weighing 198lbs! I feel more energetic, the sense of urgency in working out and making healthier lifestyle choices when it comes to eating and taking care of my body. I am really not interested at all in what the scale says to be honest. I am more interested in how my clothing fits, the size of my clothing and how I feel. I know muscle mass adds weight so there is that small "poundage" that belongs to my muscles. Body By Vi accompanied by a healthier diet and exercise will get you where you need and want to be when it comes to weight loss and feeling better. Join me why dontcha? "What is Body By Vi? Listen to the 3 min Vi-info-line @ 507-726-4054". If you decide to join the challenge please join under the link provided. Join me on the BODY BY VI 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! http://chanelvtillman.myvi.net/challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM