THE REINVENTION OF MS CHANEL IN 2012: Body by VI 90 Day Challenge: Healthy Living Journey update

My healthy living journey started Jan 12th (1st pic in coral top) and now today not even a month in (2nd pic taken today) I can see a significant difference! Body By Vi shakes, eating healthier, drinking more water and walking/exercising at LEAST 3-4 times a week (no gym) have made a significant difference! I can't wait to see the results at the end of my 90 day challenge if a little more than 3 weeks in has me looking like this!
Join me on the 90 day CHALLENGE why dontcha?? http://chanelvtillman.m/yvi.net/challenge As for does it work?? Of course it does...look at me! You can also call in to find out "What is Body By Vi?" Listen to the 3 min Vi-info-line @ 507-726-4054. Email me with any questions please! Join my team! TEAM FIT! Email: dahostess1057@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORM REPORT

My Ancestral Visit

Today started out incredibly rough. I knew upon awakening that I wanted this day to be over expeditiously. My chest was heavy and my head be...

MOST ENJOYED STORM